Simple Do’s and Don’ts to Exhibitions
- Use the 3 second rule: In the 3 second that it takes for a visitor to pass your stand they have to know who you are, what you do and a good reason for using you.
- Have as much lighting as possible, a dark stand is a dead stand.
- Keep it simple, at a glance information.
- Have a staff rota for rests and walkabouts, more than 2 hours a shift is too much.
- Include time for staff to visit seminars or “Meet the Buyer” forums.
- Put too many staff on the stand at once, it is too intimidating.
- Leave personal belongings or litter in full view, take a waste bin.
- Just give away your card, write your stand number on it and the name of the show