The Basics of a Pop Up Display Unit
Popup display stands are a highly portable direct advertising medium and come protected and packaged in a transit case on wheels. They come with multimedia, storage and lighting options that can be easily attached for maximum impact. A pop up display system frame quickly opens or “pops up” in a single movement. The one-piece aluminium frame goes up in seconds without requiring any tools.
6 Reasons to Buy a Pop Up Display System
- A Large impressive graphic setup, but lightweight compact packaging making them easily movable
- Excellent colour reproduction for high impact marketing and eye catching sales messages
- Professional advertising presence
- More cost effective than a custom trade show exhibits
- Wide coverage which creates a real strategic advantage
- Easily setup without tools and they don’t require contract set up or take down services
Beware – Not every Pop Up Display system is the Same
One of the real sad realities in the industry is the lack of quality standards on popup display stands sold in Australia. This is a great product with real benefits, but if you buy just any old stand, your experience could be negative.
With 25 years experience, we have seen it all. A number of recent suppliers into the market are selling poor quality popup stands with even poorer quality graphics.
Here are our 5 major warnings
- Weight of the PopUp Display Stand when packaged – Our Elite Popup display stand is around 10kg lighter than most of the other popup displays in Australia. That equats to at least $100 in oversize luggage fees every time you fly with your display system.
- Magnets – they are not all the same! A good popup display stand will have magnets on the vertical bars on the frame, and on the back of the panels. Look at the warranty! A unit with 1 years or less warranty will have issues with magnets. We have seen magnets come of panels within its first use!
- Graphic Panels – Our graphic panels are printed with a quality polyester film and laminated with a polyester laminate. Sandtex is also good. Paper prints that are laminated are not good. 1 or 2 uses is all you will get. Another big warning – cheap prints do not block light from coming through the panels. This will make your brand look terrible.
- Deal with someone who has experience – A good supplier will offer a popup display stand demo to look at, and will back up there product with a great warranty. Secondly, spending a few thousand dollars on a product for your company without researching or viewing the item is a big mistake. Would you take the risk!