The year is in full swing, and it is time to think about the coming seasons event preparation of your Portable Display or Exhibition Stand. This is an easy and effective guide to planning and preperation for 2013.
Consider the following:
2. Appoint an Exhibition Co-ordinator or Organiser in your organisation to have overall responsibility for organising the stand and show staff. This would include purchasing your new banner stands, exhibition stand or portable displays.
3. Set Measurable Objectives for your Display Stand – from your corporate objectives, set targets in the forms of enquiries, sales, exposure in media etc. to measure the exhibitions success.
4. Prepare a written Plan/Brief – space requirements, design of exhibition stand, products, on site services (power, water etc.), staffing levels, show linked marketing, data capture, and evaluation criteria, action plan – timetable, key tasks, persons responsible for them, deadline for completion.
5. Brief all your stand staff (ask them for feedback on events).
6. Encourage Appointments. Attract visitors – with prize draws, product demonstrations and competitions.
Feel free to contact us for assistance with your graphic design or stand design.