Do you need a large, big budget exhibition booth or stand to make a statement at your next show or event?
Here are 5 useful ideas to get the most out of your small booth.
1. Use Effective Exhibition Lighting. Lighting can increase awareness of your exhibit by 30 to 50%. A portable lighting system or product spotlights will give your exhibition stand or booth the extra lift it needs.
2. Keep it simple. Feature only one or two products. A busy or cluttered stand will keep your prospects away.
3. Employ bold colours. Find high-impact hues that will stand out from a distance, and avoid neutral colors that will just blend into the background.
4. Invest in high quality graphics. Your brand should be reflected by the graphics and furnishings that you use on your exhibit. And you will want to reuse them for your next event. Using fewer and larger graphics is the first step. Then, make sure all important graphics and text are in the top 2/3rds of your backwall and banner stands. Otherwise, they won’t be seen when people or products are standing in front of them. And again, keep it simple, too much or too small copy will not be read.
5. Be proportionate. Large counters or product kiosks will crowd your space and make it look even smaller than it is. Leave enough room in your exhibit so staff can talk comfortably with prospects.